2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
9. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
10. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
12. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
13. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
16. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Making Oboe Reeds and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Making Oboe Reeds and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Arizona, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Chandler. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Chandler, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
Our website address is: http://makingoboereeds.com/academy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data